Crosman is one of the best known manufacturers of air rifles and pistols, and they have often been responsible for producing some of the top rated pneumatic firearms. While more often than not Crosman has dependably turned out high-quality, powerful and precise air rifles, occasionally the company seems to have missed the mark. To prevent you from accidentally purchasing a less than accurate Crosman air rifle, we have decided to review a few of our favorites. Each of these air rifles by Crosman is designed to give you precise and accurate shots, while most importantly, still being incredibly fun to shoot.
The Top Rated Air Rifles by Crosman
Crosman Nitro Venom Break Barrel
If you love break barrel air rifles and the incredible accuracy associated with these pneumatic firearms, then you will love this model from Crosman. It is a .22 caliber air rifle ideal for pest control and hunting smaller game, and you will also appreciate its incredible accuracy. The 9 x 32 magnification scope is perfect for tracking small game in any setting, and the fluted muzzle gives you even more precision with your shots.
- You have the advantage of 200-250 shots once calibration has occurred.
- This air rifle is capable of a maximum velocity up to 950 feet per second with alloy pellets, and 800fps with lead.
- It is a powerful air rifle ideal for small game hunters, especially with its 7.5lb construction.
- This air rifle from Crosman might be priced higher than some budgets will comfortably allow.
- It should be mentioned that this air rifle is intended to be used for hunting and is not ideal for shooting in the backyard.
One of the reasons this has consistently been a top-rated Crosman air rifle is its affordable price and incredible accuracy. The two-stage trigger can be adjusted for easy firing, and the 4 x 32 magnification scope helps you track your prey without having to move. This .177 caliber air rifle is ideal for hunting small game and for keeping pests under control at home. The rear sight is also adjustable, and you’ll love how the polished wood stock looks on this air rifle.
- Its affordable price has made it a consumer favorite for beginner and experienced shooters.
- It features a break barrel design that is preferred by some small game hunters.
- It is capable of a maximum firing power up to 1200 feet per second with the recommended .177 caliber pellets.
- The scope may not be powerful enough for hunting and tracking small game during cloudy conditions, or in thicker undergrowth.
- The break barrel design may not be ideal for all types of hunting.
Crosman M4-177 Pneumatic Pump
There is something fun and exciting about shooting a pump action firearm, and this air rifle is durable, easy to shoot, and reminds you why you enjoy pneumatic guns. Not only is this air rifle fun and powerful, but it is also priced to fit any budget. It will shoot either pellets or BBs, and you’ll love the convenience of the removable clips. With mounting rails included, you can easily add a scope or additional sights to this air rifle.
- It is the best Crosman air rifle for the price and includes a removable ammo clips capable of holding 5 pellets or 350 BBs.
- With a maximum velocity of 600 feet per second for pellets and 625fps with BBs you have plenty of firing power.
- This air rifle is easy to fire and is ideal for shooters at all skill levels.
- This is a pneumatic pump air gun and it might not be ideal for younger or completely inexperienced shooters.
- This air rifle may not be legal in all areas and it is important to check with local law enforcement before this air rifle.
Crosman Classic Rifle
Sometimes the original design is the best, and that is true of this classically-styled air rifle. It is designed to look and function similar to the original backyard BB guns, while still taking advantage of today’s technology. It is simple to load and aim, and extremely easy to fire. It is the perfect air rifle for younger children just starting out with pneumatic firearms and for the experienced shooter who wants a reminder of their childhood. It is a multi-pump air rifle which is also safer for beginners to use, and you will love its included one-year warranty.
- You have the advantage of being able to shoot both pellets and BBs.
- This is often considered the best air rifle for beginners with its simple and easy-to-use design.
- With a maximum velocity of 755 feet per second, this air rifle is also powerful and accurate.
- It should be noted that this air rifle is designed for beginners and might not be ideal for more experienced shooters.
- This is a .177 caliber and is not intended to be used for hunting.
Crosman 1077 Repeat Air Semi Auto CO2 Pellet Gun
While this air rifle may be priced higher than some models, it is also considered to be the most accurate pneumatic firearm from Crosman. You get the advantage of the semi-auto firing action, which starts the instant you pull the trigger. Fire up to 12 shots at a time and you will repeatedly hit the bulls’ eye with the adjustable sight. With a lightweight construction of only 3.7 pounds, you can easily aim and fire in almost any position.
- This accurate CO2 powered .177 caliber air rifle is considered the best for target shooting and plinking.
- The semi-auto firing action is fun, exciting, and incredibly accurate.
- With its steel barrel and stock constructed from synthetic materials it is rust and weather resistant.
- The semi auto firing action may not be legal in all areas.
- This air rifle is priced higher than other models and may not be ideal for all budgets or beginning shooters.